Callery Corporation and our subsidiaries and affiliates (“Callery”, “we” or “us”) are providing this Privacy Statement to explain our information collection practices and the choices you can make about the ways your personal information is collected and used.
This Privacy Statement applies to information we collect when you visit Callery websites or use other online applications that link or refer to this Privacy Statement, and to personal information we collect through offline sales and marketing activities. If we provide a separate or supplemental notice when we collect your personal information, that notice will control to the extent of any conflict.
Technical Information. When you visit our websites, we collect technical information your browser automatically makes available about your device and your use of those websites, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, Internet Service Provider’s domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. We may also collect this information using cookies (as defined below).
We use this technical information to measure the most visited website pages, and to improve the content, performance, security and usability of our websites.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our websites do not currently respond to browser DNT signals.
Contact and Transaction Information. Callery collects basic contact information provided by website visitors, customers, suppliers and business partners. This information includes your name, title, company name, email, telephone number, billing and shipping address, purchasing preferences and other similar information. Callery also collects transaction information, including purchase history, order and contract information, and payment and billing information, when we transact business with customers, suppliers and business partners.
Callery collects this information when you: (1) fill out forms on our websites; (2) communicate with us using the “Contact Us” feature on the websites, by email, or through our customer service and technical support call lines; (3) become a Callery customer, supplier or business partner; (4) request information from Callery; (5) participate in surveys or respond to special offers; or (6) submit a comment, request or concern to Callery.
Callery uses contact and transaction information to:
- Provide products, information and services you request
- Deliver effective customer service and improve business operations
- Manage, nurture, and qualify customer leads
- Manage projects with our customers, suppliers, and business partners
- Complete transactions with our customers and suppliers
- Send communications to you for marketing or customer satisfaction purposes
Callery does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. Callery may, where permitted by law, share your personal information as described below:
- Within Callery. We may share your information within Callery and among our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
- With our Service Providers and Partners. We provide your information to trusted business partners, service providers and other third-party agents who we engage to help us carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We require such third parties to handle information in a manner consistent with our policies.
- Disclosures Required by Law. Callery may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, governmental officials or other third parties as we believe, in our sole discretion, is: (i) necessary or appropriate to comply with legal process or meet national security requirements; (ii) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Callery, its business partners, you, or others; or (iii) is otherwise required by applicable law.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. In the event Callery is merged into or acquired by another entity, your personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the potential or actual merger or acquisition.
- With Your Consent. We may share your personal information with others if we notify you in advance and you consent to the sharing.
Callery is a global organization, with legal entities, business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. Where permitted by law, Callery may transfer your information to our affiliates, suppliers and business partners who are located in the United States and any other countries where we do business.
Please note that some countries have privacy laws that may not be equivalent to privacy laws in your own country. Regardless of where we transfer or process your personal information, Callery will handle your information in the manner we describe in this Privacy Statement and will put in place appropriate safeguards as necessary to comply with applicable data protection laws. By using our websites and providing your personal information to us, where applicable law permits, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of such information outside of your country of residence. Where required by applicable law, Callery will ask for your explicit consent.
Callery websites may contain links to third-party websites that are outside of our control and not governed by this Privacy Statement. Callery does not assume responsibility for any of these sites, their content, security or their privacy statements. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites, we encourage you to exercise caution and review the privacy statements posted on those websites.
Callery utilizes commercially available analytics and measurement services, such as Google Analytics, SharpSpring Marketing Automation, and CallRail Call Tracking.
Callery does not use web beacons, pixel tags, “web bugs” or any other tracking technologies.
Callery takes reasonable measures that are designed to secure personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. These measures include storing personal information in a controlled, secure environment, password protection for online information systems, and other similar controls designed to restrict access to personal information to those who have a legitimate reason to access it. When we collect and transmit information, it is protected using encryption, such as the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols.
You can opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing communications from us at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send or by sending an email to the Callery Corporation Data Protection Officer Brian Coleridge at email@example.com. If you or your organization are a Callery customer, supplier, or business partner, we will still send you non-promotional communications that relate to our business with you.
This section describes additional commitments that Callery undertakes to comply with applicable European data protection laws, and that apply if you are located in the European Economic Area.
- Unless otherwise stated, Callery Corporation is a data controller for personal information we collect that is subject to this Privacy Statement. Our address is Callery Corporation, 1424 Mars-Evans City Rd, Evans City, PA 16033, USA.
- We rely on a variety of legal bases to process your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. To that end we may process your personal information: (i) as necessary for the performance of any contract between you and Callery, such as where you have made a purchase, including in order to process your payment, make a delivery, or respond to customer service and technical support requests, (ii) with your consent, for instance to send you marketing communications or administer surveys and other promotional events, (iii) to comply with our legal obligations, such as financial account management, fraud prevention, and international trade and anti-corruption compliance, and (iv) to further our legitimate interests, including our legitimate interests in promoting, developing, and improving our products and services, protecting against fraud and other liabilities, ensuring the security of our networks and computer systems, protecting our legal and property rights, and ensuring our compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- In some circumstances, failing to provide your personal information may result in Callery being unable to process your order or respond to your request, and certain features of our websites may not be available.
- To carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, Callery may transfer your personal information to recipients located in the United States or to other countries that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection according to EU law. When we transfer personal information from the European Economic Area to these countries, we will rely on contracts based on the European Commission's standard contractual clauses. If you would like more information on these contracts, please contact the Callery Corporation Data Protection Officer Brian Coleridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, typically for the duration of any contractual relationship and for any period thereafter as may be legally required or permitted by applicable law.
- Applicable data protection laws may give you certain rights to control our use and processing of your personal information. These rights if applicable may include:
- the right to request access to and a copy of your personal information,
- the right to request correction of your personal information;
- the right to object to processing of your personal information;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information and to request erasure of your personal information; and
- where we are using your personal information with your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact the Callery Corporation Data Protection Officer Brian Coleridge at email@example.com. We will consider and act upon any such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws and may ask you to verify your identity to help us respond efficiently to your request. You may exercise these rights free of charge unless the request is unfounded or excessive. In some situations, we may refuse to act or may impose limitations on the exercise of these rights, as permitted by applicable law.
- You have the right to raise questions or complaints with your applicable national data protection authority at any time.
Callery may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page and update the revision date in this document. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to be informed of how we are using your information and to be aware of any changes to this Privacy Statement.
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal information should be directed to Callery Corporation Data Protection Officer Brian Coleridge at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via U.S. mail at 1424 Mars-Evans City Rd, Evans City, PA 16033, USA.
Last Update: July 12, 2018